Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fav Episodes #12 Excel Saga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This series is just plain funny in the the way nothing is sacred and everything gets teased sooner or later especially the main characters Excel and Hyatt. This series doesent have the bang the FLCL or Abanoshi Shopping street do but hey not many anima do. This week I included the episode names via some requests I have gotten since I started these weekly threads. "Bowling Musume" I enjoyed the most from the series because of one specific gag I thought was hilarious, that when all the insanity and bowling ball fight are going on the blond girl in the background who still bowls her game like nothing is going on.Animation USA was the other one I got a kick out of. So what was all of your takes and thoughts on what your fav episode was or what you liked about the series the most?

Episode List.

1: The Plan To Murder Koshi Rikudo
2: The Woman Who Came From Mars
3: Sacrifice Of The Deadly Hell Of Escape
4: Weird Love
5: Amazing Giant Tower
6: Cold Is Winter: A Disaster Story
7: Underground Melody
8: Viewer Rating Escalation Week
9: Bowling Musume
10: Menchi's Great Adventure
11: Withdraw : Springtime Of Youth
12: Big City Part 2 (There Was No Part 1)
13: New Years Hidden-Talent Contest
14: Tekoire
15: More Booster Shot Memorial
16: Find Love Again
17: Animation USA
18: Municipal Forces DAITENJIN
19: Menchi's Adventure Part 2
20: All About Pedro
21: Visual K
22: Dear, Mother
23:Millenium Soldier Legend
24:For Yours If It Can Die?
25: done
26:OVERDONE
seems like this topic is getting less and less popular.
well im not a fan of this series i tried watching it only got in about 9 episodes. it was starting to get good but well i lost intrest.

Sweet one more post for the day.
now back to play GTA : San Andreas !

-LE