Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The cardinals lost again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man, I am a die hard cards fan, but now they are down 3 games to none and I don?t see them pulling out of it. The only way I see them winning now is if the great bambino crawled out of his grave to break the knees of Boston?s starting lineup. But seriously, I guess there is a small chance since the Yankee?s had the Red Sox down three to none so go cards!
Well if the Yankee series proved anything to us. Its until the last out is called the series plays on. I guess the only reason I am alittle partial to Boston is they beat the Yankees. I didn't care who beat the Yankees as long as NY didn't wind up in another world series. This is from a die hard Seattle fan who has seen his team eliminated in the playoffs 3 times by the Yankees.
I want to see the Red Sox end the series now..I am a White Sox fan and my father and brother are Cubs fans but all of us want to see the end of the Cards..End the Red Sox Curse Continue the Cubs Curse! Big Grin Cool