Import Anime Forums

Full Version: frozen pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was just thinking, wow, i'm really hungry. and then i rememberd i had a frozen pizza, something i eat almost every day, in the oven. so i was wondering how many other people eat frozen pizza a lot and what's your favorite kind?
I went through a phase where I was eating them quite often. My frozen pizza of choice was Totino's. I liked the Supreme, Combination, and the Pepperoni. I also would cook them very carefully so as to toast the top and bottom especially well so they weren't soft. I hate a floppy frozen pizza. Anyway, I eventually got tired of them and now I only eat them maybe once every couple of months.
My favorite is Fresheda, but its really expensive. So I buy, tombstone, my secon favorite. I like peporoni the best, but sometimes ill get some sauasge or something like that.
yeah, those are good, have you ever had verdi? ummm.....like an orgasm in my mouth
I don't like frozen pizza that much. It?s either from getting burnt out from eating it as a kid so much or that compared to restraint pizza it is just comes up short. Usually, I just go to a Casey?s convenience store and buy a fresh slice of their pizza because it?s like two blocks away. But I do think Tombstone is good for frozen pizza; don't like much else though.
I've got one of those new Delisio pizzas in the oven right now.
Not quite as good as Uno's or Boston Style but still worth the five bucks to have on hand when I'm hungry and can't afford to order pizza.
unfortunatelly i can't cook, so eating frozen pizzas are great but after eating it too much i went to tv dinners..... yummy
I'm actually not a fan of pizza.. When I saw those Delisio pizza commercials, it didn't look that great... maybe if it looked a bit more greasy... yeah. Mmmmm
mmmmmm Pizza Hut pizza is good coz its cheap and tastes good for its price (wo0t buffet lunch)

but for frozen its Goodfellas
rav96 Wrote:mmmmmm Pizza Hut pizza is good coz its cheap and tastes good for its price (wo0t buffet lunch)

but for frozen its Goodfellas
Yeah, pizza huts lunch buffet rules, i used to go there alot. Eat like 10 pieces then feel sick after words. but hay, its all you can eat, so im gunna eat all I can eat. Big Grin
yeah my record is 12 slices and i didnt even throw up!!!

w0ot
rav96 Wrote:yeah my record is 12 slices and i didnt even throw up!!!

w0ot
LOL, nice job.
yeah dude i was like a Legend to my mates for a while

my Records for most pints drunk is a wooopin 17 set 3 years ago when i used to drink like fish...i kept on puking up soo much -urghhhhh

nevr did reach the golden 20pints and its good i puked coz that many pints can kill you from alchol poisioning my mate has the record at 18 and a half
There is the pizza place in Colorado called Bojo's. They have a contest, the pizza is like 10 pounds and have like every thing on it. If you can eat the whole thing, its free. But if you dont finish it, its lilke $40. You can have more than one person try to eat it at a time, but most people cant finish it. Two of my cusions that are like 30 and 28 tried to do it a while back, they couldnt finish it. That has to be my favorite pizza place I have ever been too, its so freaking good.
woooooaaaaaaaaa

10lbs Pizza

*drools*
Pages: 1 2