Import Anime Forums

Full Version: which HK company is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know?

[Image: ranma6of21.jpg]

theres no logos or anything, just the same form of yellow writing with black outlines at the back.
It's MI almost 100% sure...their FX sets ripped from FX look like that

And that Graphic Style info about the Number of chapters , Time, etc is equal to 1 or 2 sets i have from MI
Yep, definitely MI.

They always like to leave logos mysteriously missing, and the backs of their DVDs always have the technical information like that (black bars with yellow text).
That's what I have for most of my R1 rips... great stuff, no problems with it whatsoever.
I hate the old MI perfect collection sets, the material they used (cardboard) really sucks and when you open and close it alot, the spine has creases and crap on it afterwards and it looks really messed up.
This is what the front of the Box looks like correct?
http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=3450
If so thanks for giving us the Proper SKU# also if you have the other box's can you give us the Sku #'s for the other ones and i will update them in the database..
Whenever they have that yellow print on the back that says MPEG2 and such it's gonna be an MI set. Don't know of any sets that do that which aren't MI sets.
cool, thanks for the info guys

Schultz heres more piccies
[Image: ranma6of21.jpg]
[Image: ranma10of21.jpg]
[Image: ranma14of21.jpg]
hey could you also do me a favor and create some Front pics of the sets.. So i could update the images.. Since the ones we have on this site are pretty shitty quality. And all the SKU Codes are updated..
Cidien Wrote:Whenever they have that yellow print on the back that says MPEG2 and such it's gonna be an MI set. Don't know of any sets that do that which aren't MI sets.

I think the MAC Marco set has a thing like that... Couldn't check though as I dont have it with me... Maybe they tried to look like MI.
here ya go schultz

[Image: ranma1of21.jpg]
[Image: ranma5of21.jpg]
[Image: ranma9of21.jpg]
[Image: ranma13of21.jpg]
updated thanks..