Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Paypal buyer credit SUCKS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really getting scewed by these guys.

First off, without actually saying it they seem to make every attempt to fool you into thinking you can make online payments to pay off your buyer credit. They even have an option on their payment notification page that you made an "online payment".

Second, you can make a check payment over the phone for a $10 charge. When I called to pay it off this way they told me they can add that extra $10 and pay it all off at once. Now I just called in because they did not add that extra $10 in there and I still owe them $10. I'm now told that they can't do that and that $10 is for the next payment. BASTARDS. Now i'm left with sending cash through the mail to jerks, which is exactly what I DID NOT want to do in the first place. You'd think that a company OWNED by paypal would take payments through paypal!

I have a feeling they make a lot of money off of suckers like me.
Cidien Wrote:I'm really getting scewed by these guys.

First off, without actually saying it they seem to make every attempt to fool you into thinking you can make online payments to pay off your buyer credit. They even have an option on their payment notification page that you made an "online payment".

Second, you can make a check payment over the phone for a $10 charge. When I called to pay it off this way they told me they can add that extra $10 and pay it all off at once. Now I just called in because they did not add that extra $10 in there and I still owe them $10. I'm now told that they can't do that and that $10 is for the next payment. BASTARDS. Now i'm left with sending cash through the mail to jerks, which is exactly what I DID NOT want to do in the first place. You'd think that a company OWNED by paypal would take payments through paypal!

I have a feeling they make a lot of money off of suckers like me.

Damn that sucks...Stupid Bastards
??? So you are saying it is your credit card that the paypal problems are happening with? no matter if it is or is not sounds messed up.
No it's not my credit card. You can sign up for an online buyers credit thing. What happens is after you sign up you can choose to pay for an item you won using the buyers credit and paypal charges it to your buyers credit account. They could have made this very convenient and a great idea for people to use. Instead they do everything they can to screw over their customers. /sigh