Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Online anime stores in Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey peoples,
i live in toronto, ontario, and was wondering if anyone knew of any good online stores located around here? dont want to go to the trouble of trying to find non existent parking at pacific mall lol.
thanks in advance
JingRoyale gave me this link a while ago on a shop in downtown Toronto:

http://www.kikiwai.com/about.php

Not sure if they do online orders though. I was there last week and the shop was unfortunately closed Sad

And why not just order from this site? Don't know what part of Canada it's located in, but I think Canadians get their stuff within 3 days.
Unfortunately, Kikiwai specializes in not anime DVDs, but rather, anime souvenirs, artbooks, OSTs, and manga (in Japanese).
Umm... this is the best online source for anime DVDs. The prices for anime are about the same as what I get in the Pacific Mall and I usually receive my discs within 48 hours of placing my order.

I'm not sure if you looked at this web site in any detail or not but you have arrived.
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy the service and people here as much as I have.

BTW, the site is based out of Ottawa which is a large part of why the service is so incredibly fast. And the fact that all those reviews are on file to be checked out is just one massive bonus.
yes i have checked out the site. and i will be ordering some stuff. but there are a few titles that i am looking for that the site doesn't have, (vampire princess miyu ova, vpm tv series, cowboy bebop, and others. sorry. i hope i dont sound offensive. Sad
If you're willing to wait, those titles usually get restocked. You can post on the request forum for those too.
k thanks. thats probably what ill do.
thnx for ur help. Smile

Edit: yay cowboy bebop is back in stock! Smile