Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Did you guys see the new PS2, its so small! check out the pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and GameCube was claiming to be small... compare these three
sorry for poor quality of the pics, camera was on wrong settings and too lazy to retake pics, you get the general idea
Definitely. They've reduced about 75% of the internal volume, and it should run a lot cooler and quieter now too. Definitely more attractive than the old PS2.
well cool, ill be picking one up before chrismas!!! Big Grin
read reviews on it first. my opinion not worth it if you have an old ps2 ! this one has some drawbacks. go to gamespot.com they have a video review on it and well they dont recomend it alot of things wrong with it. my biggest thing i hate is the pop up lid disc's cant spin as fast as the internal drive.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:read reviews on it first. my opinion not worth it if you have an old ps2 ! this one has some drawbacks. go to gamespot.com they have a video review on it and well they dont recomend it alot of things wrong with it. my biggest thing i hate is the pop up lid disc's cant spin as fast as the internal drive.

-LE

I don't see how an internal drive can go faster then a pop-up drive.. Its all about what speed of drive they put in it.. a 10x internal will spin just as fast as a 10x pop-up drive.. Now if Sony put a slower drive in there then thats a different story but i doubt they did that..
cool i like it! soo flat! but im not gonna buy it agin jut to save room im not a rich spoilt kid

im a broke student Wink
I bought a second Gamecube for the Legend of Zelda collectors disk. Big Grin But I actually had money then...
I would lik eto buy it but don't have money right now. Wasted most of it on anime, then

again since its anime it probably isn't a waste.
The japanese are going to love this. Wonder if Microsoft will have learned their lesson and will release a smaller system next time? I hate having such a large system. My Japanese friends are anal about it....

Bet xbox could still boost its sales a bit if they did a rerelease like this...
pop up lid = easy to play burns and imports Big Grin
Cidien Wrote:Wonder if Microsoft will have learned their lesson and will release a smaller system next time? I hate having such a large system. My Japanese friends are anal about it....

Bet xbox could still boost its sales a bit if they did a rerelease like this...

That always got to me, when my American friends were bitching about the X-box controllers were too damn big. Its fucking America!!!! The bigger the better, what the hell? When did we have the mind set of smaller controllers are so much better, I thought we liked everything bigger in this country.
I just don't like the feeling of having to heft a Rosette Stone to play a damn game. That Original X-Box controller sucked hard.
Well actually the big X-box pads are not that bad, they are pretty good for Halo and driving games. But yes, the smaller one is still better.