Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fav Episodes #11 Big O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know some of you are probably rolling your eyes right now because of the posible dislike you had of this series. I felt it was an aquired taste. I accually didn't care for the series when I first saw it. It kind of grew on me. I know some of the knocks the series gets are like the fact its english track was dubbed with the almost same actors that did cowboy bebop but anyway. The episode I liked the most was were the android dorothy adopts the kitten that turns out to be a genetic experiment to copy DNA from a child. This series did have the turn you on turn you off at some points of it. I guess I liked it more because I like slow developing stories that are not point blank deliberate. What do you guys and gals think, or what was your fav?
The Series was ok great story but the animation wasent that great like other sunrise titles. i would have to say the episode 14 Roger the Wanderer was cool. the only one i can really remember. here is a list of episodes:

1. Roger the Negotiator
2. Dorothy, Dorothy
3. Electric City
4. Underground Terror
5. Bring Back My Ghost
6. A Legacy of Amadeus
7. The Call from the Past
8. Missing Cat
9. Beck Comes Back
10. Winter Night Phantom
11. Daemonseed
12. Enemy Is Another Big O
13. RD

Season 2
14. Roger the Wanderer
15. Negotiations with the Dead
16. Day of the Advent
17. Leviathan
18. The Greatest Villian
19. Eyewitness
20. Stripes
21. The Third Big
22. Hydra
23. Twisted Memories
24. The Big Fight
25. The War of Paradigm City
26. The Show Must Go On

in the future if you can list the episodes cause some times i cant remember them and cant remember to choose a fav episode.

-LE
No problem on that #8 Missing Cat was the episode I liked I mentioned from the first post