Import Anime Forums

Full Version: A few mistakes and some ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya JJ
I have a few errors to report, just a few :p

The correct title is Rots in Hell (instead of Rote in Hell, Ping Pong Club btw)
I saw that Hellsing from MAC is dubble posted in the list and has English dub, the dub isn't finished yet Big Grin
I also wanted to note that reviews done for CardCaptor Sakura TV from AS contain reviews for the MI version, might be nice to add those to the MI version. I'll post an extensive review for CCS tv from AS soon.

I think I have seen this a few times that people review MI titles and put it with the AS version. If I come across more of those I'll report it here.

I don't wanna be a pain in da ass but I also have a few ideas about review system. Maybe it's possible to prevent people from being able to give star ratings if they don't comment on it. It's with a lot of titles that I see a star rating in the list and when I check it there is no review. Perhaps it would be nice if you could implement a way that people can see in the list which titles have been reviewed.
Sorry for derailing from the topic (typos and spelling mistakes) but I had this incredible urge to keep writing :p

I hope this helps a bit.
You should also have an option in the review section to see if there is inside artwork or not.
Also, its Vampire PRINCESS Miyu, not Vampire MISTRESS Miyu... yeh.. 8)
KS: the is a new review system in place... from now on all reviews are have to go through approval process, and all reviews now require a written part along with the star rating (it is no longer possible to just give star rating without writing up a review) some of the older ratings are still there but its a small price to pay for the new system Smile
good idea, i hope mine gets through!!!