Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Half-Life 2 (Nov.16th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow,

November is the month for new games and sweet shit.
well they announced this today that Half-life 2 will be released finnaly some time this life time. also counter strike source ships with so you get like two game in one and i thought i heard there were some other games too like team fortress with it too not sure if thats right but it would be cool you would get your moneys worth. i cant wait all i need now is so damn memory i need some more ram. any one got any good sites to buy ram. i need at least a gig.

well anyone excited ?

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Wow,

November is the month for new games and sweet shit.
well they announced this today that Half-life 2 will be released finnaly some time this life time. also counter strike source ships with so you get like two game in one and i thought i heard there were some other games too like team fortress with it too not sure if thats right but it would be cool you would get your moneys worth. i cant wait all i need now is so damn memory i need some more ram. any one got any good sites to buy ram. i need at least a gig.

well anyone excited ?

-LE

Im freaking excited. I cant wait. I have a Gig of ram, cost me $190. Buy ram from newegg.com or zipzoomfly.com some other good sites are tomshardware.com and tigerdirect.com
I'm just glad they finally pinned down the release date. After the theft of the source code, and legal problems with their downloadable version I was beginning to wonder if it would ever come out at all. My system would need a serious upgrade before I can play it but it sure looks sweet.