Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Lot of 22 DVDs (mostly R1) - Lodoss, Requiem from the Darkness + More...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, just thought I'd give a heads up on my latest Ebay listing. I'm still willing to sell/trade for the whole lot through the forum if you would prefer not dealing with Ebay. Sorry... I am not offering any of these for sale/trade individually. It's all or none.

Here's the quick run-down of what is in THIS AUCTION:

Gasaraki - Perfect Collection (8DVD) - Region 1 8DVD Box Set from ADV. Opened, never watched. Slight crease on the back of art box, otherwise perfect condition.

Record of Lodoss War - The Complete Series (Collector's Edition) - Region 1 2DVD Box Set - Complete OVA Collection from US Manga. Watched once, like new condition.

Record of Lodoss War - Chronicles of the Heroic Knight - Region 1 4 DVD Box Set - Complete TV Series from US Manga. Opened, never watched. Like new condition.

Requiem from the Darkness Vol 1 + Series Box
- Turmoil of the Flesh - Region 1 DVD from Pioneer/Geneon. Watched once, like new condition.

Spriggan - Region 1 DVD release from ADV. Watched once. DVD case plastic on back of DVD case is wrinkled. DVD and actual cover are in like new condition.

Sorcerer Hunters - Chocolate, Springs and Other Hot Things - Region 1 DVD from ADV, new/sealed.

X - The Movie - Region 1 DVD from Manga Video. Watched once, like new condition.

Jin-Roh Special Edition Limited Box Set - Region 0 MAC release which includes movie + OST. Contains removeable subtitles and English Dubs.

Ninja Scroll Movie + Ninja Scroll TV Series - Region 0 releases. 3 DVDs including the Ninja Scroll Movie, and the follow-up TV series. Both contain removeable subtitles and English Dubs.

Ninja Ressurection - Original Soundtrack Album - Official Soundtrack release, still new/sealed.

Wants:
Cash (via Paypal)
Region 1 Stuff like...
Abenobashi
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Kenshin Premium Boxes 2 & 3
Trigun
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Wolf's Rain 2 & 3
X TV
...feel free to run other R1 stuff you would be interested in trading by me, as well.

I've had successful trades with:
Nina182B
JunkieJoe
buffgod
Cidien
p_mathew25
rarnom
inzomniak
Sideswipe
bumperboy
ouijaouija
Ixtli277
goflutie
maskedperson202
BeZt|A
Benz370

100% feedback rating of 110+ transactions on Ebay as the_redhare.