Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Mars Daybreak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

Just got the first 13 episodes subbed.
watched the first two episodes and its a great seires. bandai has the liscence for it but i dont think it will be out anytime soon but its a great show. made by BONES (Wolfs Rain, Rahxephon, FMA).

STORY : (if it sounds weird its from the BONES site)

The great war of the Milky Way level which involves the earth breaks out. Ever since, the economy which becomes weak quickly in the background the go-getter and the star where the pirates have swaggered - - Mars. It lived in city boat アデナ and ate at the byte of day-to-day employment and the gram which is connected in order that day, to help the friend, disappeared to the troop base. But, never, that time, in the place, the pirate rushes with....

Very that pirate heroine Elizabeth it leads, ' the boat of the dawn '. If from the earth the food and the materials are robbed from the troop who is dispatched and the bonus is required, it is the justice robber who dyes the hand to also the subversive activities which support Mars independence. Gram ' the boat of the dawn ' is involved in the thrust noise, is expelled to the underwater. That time, the midst when it drifts in the underwater, with light of the chest original pendant of gram, one human model general-purpose movement weapon ' RB (= round back Ra) ' appears, is invited to the cockpit.

With the battle whose RB of the troop is extreme gram of absolute decease. That time, ' boat of dawn ' clue " Dead God ヤガミ " It is rescued, it means to do the being accustomed and the invitation and pirate living in the companion.

The title is diffrent and cool. the mech fights with pirates underwater are so sweet. this is like the next big great mech anime like rahxephon was. well i hope you see it and enjoy it.

Has anyone heard of this or seen this anime title ?

-LE
I know this series as Kenran Butousai - The Mars Daybreak. It's an alright series, nothing TOO special about it. I do find the characters very likeable, but the plot very slow moving. The series has an awesome ED song though. Reminds me a little bit of Irresponsible Captain Tylor, but not as solid.
Smile This is a super anime- not like other sci-fi mecha stuff , more like vandread ( depends on how you look at it ) I find the story is good but a bit slow moving like the previous person mentioned. but it has very likeable characters and is very enjoyable , and catchy -
its OK nothing tooo special but ive only got a coupla eps

im enjoying Elfen Lied at the mo... its cool 8)
alot of the characters look like the ones from Wolfs rain. they have the same character designer and the mech designer from rahxephon designed the mech in mars daybreak it shows. i myself cant wait till it come out in the US DUBBED. and i left out the Kenran Butousai part of the title cause well it makes it too long and the american version will be just the mars daybreak.

-LE