Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hentai Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JJ I hope you can help out with this. :mrgreen: Though seriously if I buy R1's what do I get? Pia Carrot, La Blue Girl, Cool Devices, Koihime.......? Not really sure. :mrgreen:
You know of any cheap place to get R1 hentai? Fivestardvd.com?
Animaniacs.net is very cheap. Check it out.
Here are some ideas while browsing:

The longer (more episodes) a series is, you have potentially more scenes for enjoyment, with a greater mix of character interaction. Sometimes, with length, there is a good storyline to watch if you aren't in it for all pleasure.

Pay attention to the cover artwork, and pick out a title in which you enjoy the character designs. I usually post screenshots with my reviews to give you an idea of how the characters look, and how far the interaction goes.

There are always titles you aren't going to like, buy hentai cheap. Some places have ridiculous prices for 30 minutes worth of garbage.

If you want to watch something twisted, pick up Karte. I highly recommend Words Worth, the general consensus I have been getting has been positive.
Hentai at www.sundevildvd.com is pretty cheap. Got Koihime box set for $23.95. Hmm...i hear loads of good things about La Blue Girl and its sequel Lady Blue but haven't seen them. Just saw Koihime; it's nice, sweet hentai that's sorta cute and innocent. Innocent hentai...sit on that one. The character designs are pretty cute though. Inmu has interesting twists but lotsa tentacles. Just a warning, Words Worth has a sick-looking pighead guy/girl scene (screenshots on sundevildvd). And Vicious is a quaint little enjoyable tale that i'd recommend.

by the way, is the hentai on animeniacs.net censored? i got bible black on ebay...then found out is was censored. so very annoying...
The HK is. Check out the Nutech DVDs underneath. They should be uncensored.
Urotsukidoji, thats all I'll say!! :twisted:
Tentacles!!!! I'll be ordering Demon Beast Invasion from JJ in November. :mrgreen:
the nutech ones on animeniacs are expensive though. the ones at sundevildvd are like half that price. and why the hell would they censor hentai anyway? sorta defeats the purpose.
Japanese Decency codes.

I'll have to check Sun Devil out. Thank You.
Your welcome. Just spreadin' the love Big Grin
The prices are crazy on it. It's like $30 for R1 Cool Devices set, and same with Pia Carrot.

Have you bought from them before?
You mean crazy good or crazy bad? Yeah, i've bought stuff there before. Got Koihime box set for the cheapest price i've ever seen it. Also got Inmu and Inmu 2 for pretty good prices. If you wanted to know, the orders came within a week (more or less) and the packaging was good.
Crazy as in "How the hell do they make a profit from it?". I really want to order from there. They must have a great buy in bulk deal.

As far as that goes, does anyone know some good series to get?