Import Anime Forums

Full Version: underwear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yep, I think it's about time for me to finally make the switch from Boxers to Boxer briefs. I admit that while freedom is nice, I really really dig the support. I'm not a total fan of my junk moving around.

Comments?
Why hold back, go all out. Wear just pants!!
Wow.... I know this area is about "general babble" but that's about the most general I've seen our babble get.
-spike- Wrote:Why hold back, go all out. Wear just pants!!

Just pants is usually great, second to wearing no pants, but the underwear can be missed when you want the undressing proccess to last longer than 3 seconds, or when its really cold.
Boxer briefs ^_^

Yikes!!! Wearing nothing >_<
Man, guys at my school are always talking about how they "free-ball it" all the time, which in and of itself is alright, to each his own... except for the fact that we wear uniforms. BDU's I can sort of understand because they're somewhat baggy in the crotch, but we wear class B's too which are WOOL and leave nothing to the imagination!!! See the pic below. I mean COME ON!! Doesn't that itch or chafe or something??? :confused:
My blues were tight everywhere. The shirt made my chest look like I was a 50 and I had to wear the pants up to my belly button.

As for free balling it, I don't like it. Being free and clear isn't all that it's cracked up to be, especially if I'm in a hustle.
I dont like the freedom "down stairs" so I do like boxers briefs better, what the heck go all the way with ... TIGHTY WHITIES Big Grin
I don't like white underwear. The cool kids wear plaid and pirates Cool
ladysilverice Wrote:Man, guys at my school are always talking about how they "free-ball it" all the time, which in and of itself is alright, to each his own... except for the fact that we wear uniforms. BDU's I can sort of understand because they're somewhat baggy in the crotch, but we wear class B's too which are WOOL and leave nothing to the imagination!!! See the pic below. I mean COME ON!! Doesn't that itch or chafe or something??? :confused:

I had to wear that uniform today, but I was wearing undies....don't think I'd even consider not wearing them at all, very much less while in uniform :S
hahahaha

Im a Boxer briefs man mainly though have an asorted range Wink

Support is good coz it can hide particular emabarising situatuions compared to boxers! where as you might just have someones eye out Wink Tongue
I prefer boxers on guys. I like how they look... and the opening which sometimes comes with a button is really fun & convenient.
well boxer briefs are like boxers but tighter and support the family jewels and usually have a button for "easy access"

compared to boxers which are just plain ol' short wannabees -hehehe
and briefs are a big No NO!!! unless in Thong form!!! which is even worser Tongue
A thong brief would be so funny!
i might just invent one Wink
Pages: 1 2 3