Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Love Hina again- which one is better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

No Question only FX is coming in my House ^_^
But FX has 2 OVA Sets.

I need only Love Hina Again.

but why shouldn't take the Perfect OVA when the Price is the same?!

Or is the Again Single DVD better?
Has it more Extras as the Perfect OVA?

thx
chris
i have one of them so I can't say. Check out the reviews, what did they say on this site?
youre better of with the Perfect OVA collection coz then you get ep25, Spring and Xmas specials

aswell as Agiain
i have the FX OVA with ep 25, christmas and spring movies and love hina again on one disc so im not surte what else there is just love hina again in a set. i got the only one this site sold with my set.

-LE
I think the disc with only the "Again" OVA was a R2 rip with subs taken from fansubs. No English dub. (I think it was only the MI disc in a nicer packaging, but I can be wrong about that). So with the English dub version available, you probably won't get it anymore.
theres only six episodes on the perfect ova disc so if its anything like their flcl set then it should be perfect! actually ive seen parts of the disc before i just can remember exactly how good it was, ill ask my mate and post again later Cool

ahhh man, i just hit 800!!! Big Grin
I?ve got just the OVA itself and the quality of the video was head and shoulders above the TV series but I can?t make any judgments about which is better it terms of the other version with eps. 25, Christmas, and Spring (they were in my original set with the TV show).