Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Doujinshi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone here buy doujinshi (normal, yaoi, hentai, etc.)? If so, how many do you own and what series do you buy doujinshi of? I don't have many maybe 60 and my favorite normal doujins are Dragonball ones.
I think I have three... a Naruto, One Piece, and HikaGo one. I was rather young when I bought them, so I ordered some pretty badly drawn ones.
dvd_master Wrote:I think I have three... a Naruto, One Piece, and HikaGo one. I was rather young when I bought them, so I ordered some pretty badly drawn ones.

Fortunately, none of mine are badly drawn. I buy pretty much any of them that are cheap, so one day I am bound to obtain a crappy one
I wouldn't even know where to buy them. Also most are in Japanese. Actually I wouldn't get them or the story anway...
I downloaded a lot but deleted all non "action" pics.
If you wanna buy some just look on eBay as they have loads on their but 90% of the time it is yaoi crap. Plus most charge 5-8 US for shipping in turn with the 15 US for the doujinshi itself. Your better off going to japan and buying it there if you got some cash.
Conventions. I don't buy them much but there is a nice selection in most dealer's rooms, and a lot of place will let you look inside to see if its worth buying. Just make sure you get there early because squealing fangirls will buy up the better more popular ones real fast, or heavy breathing fanboys if your looking in that market.