Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fav episodes #9 Abenobashi Magic Shopping Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I want to say sorry for not posting this on wensday I just got back from vacation last night. I picked up this title on recommondation from some of you and haven't been dissapointed by the title. OK OK to this weeks task. This series is weird and insane in some ways everything from the goblins to the poor guy the kids keep calling Mr, to the funny fact both the kids talk in a southern acent in the dub. This is a very off the wall well made series. Surprisingly my favorite episode was #6 Fashback, in which Sashi's grandfather is telling the story of how the shopping complex was built and why the lynch pins were placed the way they were. I know this was a more serious episode then the rest of the series for the most part but as out of place it seem it really brings alot of the series into focus better. episode 6 really fleshed out the story for me made me like the series more. So what was you guys fav episode or opinion on this one?
All around i say the series is all good. my favorite episode if i had to choose out of all of them would be the episode where Sasshi is stuck in his dream world where all the girls are after him and so on. i thought that was really funny. the series was great i cant wait to see more of this kind of titles from Gainax.

-LE
Hands down... the giant robot episode. Absolutely ridiculous. ...not to mention the missing underwear, which was a bit much, but also hilarious.
goblin with her underwear on his head, definately messed up. Even worse is the alternative scenes on the disk two, very wrong