Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Zeta Gundam pre ordered When ZZ comes out is it worth geting??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW finally zeta is coming out and im almost done my Gundam Collection!!!
now that F-91 is coming out also this makes it even better news, but i was wondering after im done watching zeta Bandai will take YEARS to release ZZ and ive come to the conclusion if its not that great of a series why not Just Buy a Hk set of ZZ???
well most the ZZ sets are translated by monkeys and i would rather eat thorns than watch a terribly translated anime! but now ive noticed that MI has re Done the Gundam ZZ set with new subs and the 1 review on this site says its really good but ive only read 1 review and i cant go offa just 1!!! thus leaves me with this question those who have viewed the ReDone set how good are the translations??? are they up to par like the X or V gundam set's by MI???? if anyone has information on the set please let me know it would be of great assistance thanks alot!!!!
Heard from a few people that the redone zz hk's are quite good. About V gundam quality. As for Zeta gundam, had mine reserved for quite some time. =P Now that Z gundam is out they should release ZZ in about a year or so. If they don't, someone needs to be fired, cuz that would be retarded.
Zeta comes out December 14. Am I mistaken or was the date previously in November? If not i've been thinking i'm going to get my Zeta Gundam way before I am now. =/