Import Anime Forums

Full Version: shenmue...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey, has anyone seen the shenmue movie or at least know anything about it? is it like clips from the game or is it an actual movie? cause i don't wanna watch an hour of characters buying potions and equipping weapons Sad on the same note...has anyone seen the final fantasy 10 cg movie and know if it's got anything worthwhile to someone who has already played the game?
Umm to my knowledge there aren't any FFX movies out..that dvd is just a whole bunch of clips from the movie..I guess if ur a die hard fan buy it but other than that ur not missing anything worth while..
yeah, dat's what i thought...they say it's 8hrs. long though. so alot of world map walking maybe :? i'd rather play the game again. i might shell out for shenmue even if it's just clips though cause i don't have a dreamcast or an xbox for shenmue2...
Somehow, I wouldn't want to watch a video game. It isn't even anime.
Well, a 2 hour movie can't hurt.
well, watching a video game can be like watching a cg movie, if it's well done that is...i obviously wouldn't want to watch random battles or anything like that... but it can be cut so that it feels like a movie...

I heard the game rocked. I would like to play it someday. Someday.
Shenmue was kewl, the movie was put together by clips from the game
Final Fantasy 10 is the same just the cgi clips but together in order so you don't have to play to understand the story or some crap like that!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
SHenmue 2 is going to be an amazing game!! :twisted:
I've barely touched a Dream Cast. Way to abandon your fans Sega......again.
Shenmue2 looks awesome...now if i only have an Xbox. At least the Dreamcast is only 50 bucks now.
If you can find one that is. It's like looking for the Lost Arc.
lol. really? i haven't actually looked for one, but i wonder if anyone is.
So is the Final Fantasy X clip thing in japanese? Shenmue? any info is appreciated. 8O 8O
the Shenmue movie is in english and japanese w/ japanese subtitles. they have some in stock at www.animekrazy.com. the FFX movie only has English and Chinese subtitles. Your best bet is probably to get it on ebay since it's pretty pricey on every site i've seen. the FFX movie is nearly 500 min. from what i hear.
I would like movie of Metal Gear Solid, even if it is video game graphic.
Pages: 1 2