Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/.../4/1877/12

Anyone know anything about this? Future new bebop anime series perhaps?
Yeah, i read all the Bebop mangas. I didnt like them, so i hope it doesnt become an anime.
id love to see a new series from this if its good and sunrise does it or bones. also use old character designs. also is that release date a misprint ? it says dec. 12 2012 thats a real long time away. like a really ling time.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:id love to see a new series from this if its good and sunrise does it or bones. also use old character designs. also is that release date a misprint ? it says dec. 12 2012 thats a real long time away. like a really ling time.

-LE

I don't know if it's misprinted but I was thinking the same thing... It's not usual to talk about release when it's due in 8 years... and even less to preorder
Has to be a misprint. The guy could write a 100 book saga in 8 years lol.
TRSI uses that date as a placeholder for when they don't know the actual release date.

That manga however is not 'on preorder' as that link suggests. They're probably just backordered. I got mine from TRSI a year ago I believe when it was first released. It features an 'alternate' Bebop universe I guess. Similar to how the Tenchi series are all slightly different. It was OK, but nothing special.
ok um that's juss a manga, i already bought the entire series which consists of 3 books for shooting star, and two other books of something else, side stories. i got it in a box set. i've had mine for like a year.
Yey! More cowboy bebop in the making maybe? I'll watch it even if it's bad. It's like old saying, pizza's still good even when it's bad. Bebop would be still good when it's bad. Then again, I might change my mind if they do a very poor job. Big Grin
It's been out for a while, I'm sure we would have heard if there were any plans for more Bebop by now.

Seeing as how Samurai Champloo is done for, announcing more Bebop would be a smart move though...