Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Bittorent Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I dowload a file for Bittorrent and start it up it says bad file info. This happens for all of them. Please help, I wan't to see the end of Inu Yasha and FMA.
I have had that happen to me, try getting it from a diffrent site. I dont really know what else to do.
check out

http://www.filesoup.com/faq/index.php?si...rubrik=014

and use bitornado or comet! i prefer tornado coz get better d/l's but you cant pick files like in comet Rolleyes
I have tried Torrnado and when I do, it can't connect properly either it lists out the name I tried to save it and won't start.
where are you getting your torrent files? If you've been trying to save the BT files from Suprnova, they've recently implemented a anti-leech script that makes you unable to save the torrent files. Just click on them and see if they work through clicking them.
basically your torrent files are getting corrupted or getting invalid. Like kakomu said about suprnova.org implementing those things.. YOu might try opening the torrent into notepad and see if its an actual webpage saying about blocked download.. Also for bittorrent clients i always suggest http://azureus.sf.net along with installing the Safepeer plugin to prevent MPAA or RIAA from sending yea nasty letters..
on the topic of torrents does anyone have the 3rd and 4th episodes of the gto live action tv, and did they get them from animesukie/japan tv, if so is there any chance of someone seedin them cause ive been tryin to download them forever and im only gettin an occasional 1kb/s with is lame on a 750k connection and they are the only episodes i need!!!! someone please help me!!!!
Is you Bitorrent updated? Was trying to download Madlax the other day and keep getting bad data tracker or something like tat. Then once I updated my Bitorrent, I was able to download again OR it could be tat the torrent server of the site you are downloading from is down.
sanosuke Wrote:on the topic of torrents does anyone have the 3rd and 4th episodes of the gto live action tv, and did they get them from animesukie/japan tv, if so is there any chance of someone seedin them cause ive been tryin to download them forever and im only gettin an occasional 1kb/s with is lame on a 750k connection and they are the only episodes i need!!!! someone please help me!!!!

I have the whole series and the movie on DVD. If you want I can send them to you.