Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Detective Conan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wow insomniak,you have them in chinese sub,can u understand it?and guys is detective q over in japan?i think i heard the last episode is 45,is it true?and i totally feel u there gubi gubi,i was spending alot of money for r1 boxsets and $25 for a dvd with 3 eps on them and a friend of mine last year put me on to the hks and now i have 8 milkcrates full of them
bignev44 Wrote:you know,i like detective Q and i wanted to get into Kindaichi,but i cant find the tv episodes,where do u see them from?
Sorry mine are the Hong Kong release vcds.

Gubi Gubi: I collected the kodansha ones too. Where can you get them these days? Are they complete? I got the first few but did not see any newer ones so i was actually thinking of switching to tokyopop releases.

DVDMaster: You're right they have zero replay factor! But then i rarely watch anime more than once anyway. The DDS story where they started everyone on that island was great. I was like WTF!! :eek:

-------------
There is a kindaichi movie available on BT. The source was MI! Not sure if the fansubs for the TV series have been released.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Gubi Gubi: I collected the kodansha ones too. Where can you get them these days? Are they complete? I got the first few but did not see any newer ones so i was actually thinking of switching to tokyopop releases.

I doubt they completed but the Tokyopop ones just have random story arcs dont they? I got mine from different places, mainly when I was in Japan then the rest I got from the Japan center in London or other Japanese book stores. I think they probably were under pressure to stop from Tokyopop as I think that's what happened with Cardcaptor Sakura as I started collecting them but then they stopped at 6 and the Tokyopop version got a new 'series' which basically ment they filpped it and did a better translation and released it starting from number 7.

p.s. You can get alot on amazon.
Yeah i got mine from the Japan Center mostly as well but for ages they did not have any new ones so i assumed they stopped due to tokyopop.

I think the bilinguals have also done Doraemon which i must get my hands on!

Why did tokyopop do random story-arcs instead of in their proper order? 0_o
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Yeah i got mine from the Japan Center mostly as well but for ages they did not have any new ones so i assumed they stopped due to tokyopop.

I think the bilinguals have also done Doraemon which i must get my hands on!

Why did tokyopop do random story-arcs instead of in their proper order? 0_o

I've got the Doraemon ones! They're so cool! They're by Shogakukan English Comics though and not Kodansha. They sometimes have slightly dodgy wording though... They leave the names of items in Romanised Japanese aswell so its confusing to what it's meant to be... Check them out theres quite a few I think...
I ordered them but the company seems to have closed down or something. Guess i need to find them elsewhere.

<--- Dead excited now. Big Grin
hi i was reading dis forum about detective conan and i was just wondering about that website you posted GETTERDOME.COM.i was just wondering howcome wen i go there it doesnt work i mean i cant buy anything the site is like bad.is there any site that i could get conan?i have the 1-6 part and im looking for movie collection and some ova's.well if some one could help me here just PM ME.im giving this dvd as a gift for someone
Go to http://www.anime-icon.com they're cheaper than Getterdome anyway...
YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!,thanks gubi,they are waaaaay better then them,thanks again for the recommendation.
Pages: 1 2