Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Twins Effect 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought this live action movie and I've been hearing good things about it..Cant wait to watch it especially the fight scene with jackie chan and donnie yen. Yay! Big Grin
I've only seen the first one. I enjoyed the two chicks fighting sequences. I think they are pop stars in China.
evilomar Wrote:I've only seen the first one. I enjoyed the two chicks fighting sequences. I think they are pop stars in China.

Yeah Im sure they are. Actually, almost all actors and actresses in hongkong are pop stars too. Big Grin
twin effect ... huh... looks like another movie I need to pick up
Morg, pick it up. Think it's produce by Jackie Chan. Has humor and action. Fun movie. The first one had my favorite guy in it. Wink Havn't seen II yet but looking forward to it at the Chinese video store I go to. Just that, they havn't gotten the dvd in yet and I hate watching VHS/VCDs. :p Wink
For those with DVD burners and alot of patience you can download the DVD at http://www.dvdr-core.org , you have to sign up and then tweak the settings on your bittorrent client (and share also, they keep track of how much you share).

I've never seen the movies but I've been enticed to rent them more than once, I'm not really a big fan of the Twins (I liked them in Fantasia though) maybe I should check it out. The 1st DVD actually got a R1 DVD release but they renamed it The Vampire Effect cause, well no one who the Twins are around here so makes sense I guess, not sure but I think I saw it at Blockbuster before.

Japschin Wrote:The first one had my favorite guy in it. Wink

Let me guess, Edison Chen Wink