Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Outlaw Star and FMP music question (SPOILERS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always wondered what these songs are called but could never find the names out.

In Outlaw Star the song that is played in ep 19: Cats and Girls and Spaceships, just before the ED when Jim is waiting for Hanmyo but she doesn't come cause she's dead and during the prologue of ep 20 Grave of the Dragon when the narrator tells about the ruins on different planets and also about the ruins that weren't been created by any known species. It's a sad instrumental song with mostly (or only) piano.

And in Full Metal Panic the creepy music that is played right ater the OP in ep 1 when Kaname is talking about black Technology in her sleep (while hugging some stuffed animal, probably Gonta-kun) and also in ep 6: Still Alive when Kaname and Kurtz are talking about Black Technology and she suddenly has visions and freakes out, tearing her shirt (actually Sousuke's that she was borrowing) apart and then you see Sousuke lying on in the grass.

Thanks in advance.
I beleive that eather the official sites or a handful of fan site that can be found using a search program can awser your question you have
Thanks but could you link me?
I couldn't find any site where I could look that up.
Hmm, anyone else know this?