Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Call of Duty United Offence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought Call of Duty and COD: UO. Has anyone else played UO yet? Are the new online modes any good? Also, I ordered them from bestbuy.com at like 12 this morning, has anyone ever ordered fom here. I dont mean the actual store, I mean the website. How was your shipping and cutomer service? :confused: Big Grin
cant comment on the ebgames.com ordering but i can say that United Offensive rocks, best vehicular combat ever, makes Battlefield 1942 looks like crap that it really is.
JunkieJoe Wrote:cant comment on the ebgames.com ordering but i can say that United Offensive rocks, best vehicular combat ever, makes Battlefield 1942 looks like crap that it really is.

LOL, thats funny cuz peoplel really like 1942 and I just dont see the appeal. It seems like another average shooter to me.
thats my point, its worse than average, not balanced at all and guns in that game are useless, if u dont have a vehicle might aswell count yourself as a soldier with a butter knife on the battlefield (1942) while in UO its well balance, the guns there are realistic and so is tank warefare, and footsoldiers can take out tanks there pretty easily, so its not like whos got the tank wins.
Yeah, I have played the orignal game, I just never bought it. Then I downloaded the demo for UO and I decided I had to own these games.