Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Translation Program ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

Well I love checking up on my favorite studios like Bones online to see what new titles they are working on and well im sick of just looking I want to read damnit. Does anyone know of a program I can get that will translate Japanese text to English? Im trying to learn the language but having a tuff time. Can anyone help me?

-LE
google and babelfish.
what your telling me to search there ?
thanks , but i was really wondering if any of you use a program to translate japanese.

-LE
ARGH!

Google and Babelfish are fucking translation programs! Way to get that through your thick skull!
kakomu Wrote:ARGH!

Google and Babelfish are fucking translation programs! Way to get that through your thick skull!

You dont have to be such a dick ! and i went to google and they dont translate japanese to english, and you didnt give me a link as well so get that throgh your fucking skull.
Thanks CrayonShinChan for giving me a link.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:You dont have to be such a dick ! and i went to google and they dont translate japanese to english, and you didnt give me a link as well so get that throgh your fucking skull.
Thanks CrayonShinChan for giving me a link.

-LE

gee, too bad you still couldn't take the supposed hint you surmised and searched for babelfish on google. I'm being a dick since you took what was sound advice and said that I did nothing to help you. GUess what? THe world really is against you!