Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Infinium labs console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone seen of heard bout this new console. I was at school today and had no lessons till last but still had to come in for registration. So in one of my free periods i was looking for NES games and came across a site, and it intriged me.

http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/infinium...016056.php

Anyone think its good, or just a easy way to keep your money going to them.
Easy way to keep money going to them.. ITs just in essence a computer in a box that you will have to pay to download games.. you can't take them to friends or anything since they are only on your harddrive.. And for the longest time it was consider vaperware.. I have read things on this for about 2 years now.. (thats why it mentions the lawsuits because the company was sueing some places for slander because they didn't belive it truely existed.)
i had just typed a huge response and it got fucked up when the site kicked me off for a sec so now im not in the mood to respond with the first statement i wrote.they are sketchy and have been around for 2 years saying the same thing and the system is crapy you have to pay to download and then cant keep games that long with out paying again for them. they arent going to make it.

stick with your pc and other main console contenders.

-LE
Daisy Chained controlers? I am having 3DO flashbacks. Accually the system looks and from discribed what it can do to me seems like a cross between CDI and 3DO MKII system that was never released. Unless the games could blow everything else on the market out of the water a monthly membership seems not worth it
Who really cares about the hardware? A gaming console in the end is only as good as its software support.
just clicked that link and wow the system took a visual and weight over hall to the max that sucks before was like an XBOX on steroids. not its smaller and thiner but still looks fake and crappy. its like a fucking box with one controler port wow no multi player at the house that sucks.

"Infinium's gaming network ($29.95 a month), where premium games can be downloaded for an additional cost or rented for around $5. The hardware is also available without subscription for $200 ."

thats too much id rather pay for cable and my cable modem then that and download games for free on a better system then that its like they are trying to sell a pc clone.

-LE