Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Contact info for FX?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I've just got a quick question... Now, I'm sure I'm somehow missing something completely obvious, but I'm going to ask anyway. Does anyone know of any contact information, or maybe a website, for FX? I've looked a few times in the past, and I started looking again today, but I've come up with nothing. But if anyone knows, it would be extremely helpful!
FX has no website or contact number...... the only way to get in contact with them is to talk to Vicious. He'll be happy to tell you when all the upcoming releases are coming out.
Yes, this would be some useful information, but they're kind of secretive about it. The owners of Import-Anime probably won't tell you that information, and anyone who knew it would not be here would they? Although, if anyone would like to share that information I'd like to know it.

Thanks
EmptiMind

EDIT::
But there is a person to contact. Flora I think it is? I've heard that this is the guy that takes all the orders, but you'll only do good by ordering bulk. Also if anyone knows Flora's information I'd like to know seeing as I like to order in bulk. (I'm a retailer)
evilomar Wrote:FX has no website or contact number...... the only way to get in contact with them is to talk to Vicious. He'll be happy to tell you when all the upcoming releases are coming out.
that's funny. hahahahaha

Anyway, there used to be a yahoo email that you could use to reach Flora ( I think it was something like [email protected]), BUT, I have heard that he isn't responding to requests to that email anymore.

If you want to try to find out more, I would suggest you talk to the people on the HK DVD board at http://www.arcticnightfall.com

You'll have to register an account, but that board is great for finding out the very latest info and many folks who are 'in the know' about HK dvds frequent there.
Yes, ask me the release date for any title and I shall give you an answer.
Yes, i'd like to know the release date for the FX Cowboy Bebop Perfect collection please. When will this come out?

Anyways, I gotta wonder how people get in touch with FX. Did he used to be more open and public and decided to cool it a bit once he established a list of main contacts or what?
I found the email address for Flora a while back when I was searching around. All I got was an auto response that says "Loooooooooooooong Vacation! No need to send me any more emails. Good bye!". But anyway, I guess I could try asking around at some of the local places that sell FX sets. I may try that other board that rarnom was talking about also. Anyway, thanks for the help.
then vicious when is Heat Guy J coming out ? perfect collection.

let us know !

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:then vicious when is Heat Guy J coming out ? perfect collection.

let us know !

-LE

That's right...he asked for it , afterall Cool

so tell us...we are waiting in anticipacion Big Grin Big Grin Wink

We want to know !!! :p
Last Exile Wrote:then vicious when is Heat Guy J coming out ? perfect collection.

let us know !

-LE

Well, my magical 8 ball says 'Most Definitely'. Wait, that's the wrong ball. My crystal ball says Novermber 23.
Oh man, i was really hoping that we could fool some other poor sap into believing Vicious again. That made me laugh quite a bit.
Vicious Wrote:Well, my magical 8 ball says 'Most Definitely'. Wait, that's the wrong ball. My crystal ball says Novermber 23.
LMFAO Big Grin

(Post Filler)
Vicious Wrote:Well, my magical 8 ball says 'Most Definitely'. Wait, that's the wrong ball. My crystal ball says Novermber 23.

Wizard Vicous, how about Last Exile?

On second thought, I don't need FX. I am getting R1s for that. Big Grin
Vicious, is FX going to put out a proper set for GITS SAC?
Meh, I'm probably going to end up buying the R1's as they come out though. But maybe not, since I now distrust Bandai as much as I would a HK company. Mostly because their customer service doesn't apply to me, which means I'm fucked.
Sam Wrote:Vicious, is FX going to put out a proper set for GITS SAC?

Yes, but not until August 13 2005.
Pages: 1 2