Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [current Anime Trade List] By Takumi25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to everybody here....just want to let everyone know (its not that no one knows) how awesome this site is. Not only for the store section which has super low prices but also for the forum in which you can trade with other fellow anime fanatics. Enough on the praises now here's my tiny tradelist and I hope somebody out there is interested.

love hina tv
Ranma Complete tv series
Cowboy Bebop
Rune Soldier
3x3 Eyes
Video girl AI
Fushigi Yuugi OAV
Fushigi Yuugi Seiryu box (dubbed)
Saiyuki volume 1 and 2 complete
Kare Kano
Slayers next and try sets
Yu Yu Hakusho Complete
Ayashi No Ceres

NOTE: ALL TITLES ARE HK AND ARE "SUBBED ONLY"

I am willing to trade with anyone and will accept payments by paypal only. I also have some more stuff to add on to this so just keep posted..Thanks!
I am interested in your rune soldier if its the F/x English dubbed version. please check my list for possible trade. Thank you
Hi..First of all thanks for viewing my list but im sorry to tell you that if you read the lower part of the list there is a note there saying that all of these anime are subs only no dubs..

buffgod Wrote:I am interested in your rune soldier if its the F/x English dubbed version. please check my list for possible trade. Thank you
PM'ed you...

Sorry, disregard my PM please. I just noticed it says subbed only in your trade list.
PM'd you....................