Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'm new here. Can anyone fill me in? (:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay. So I was on Animediscount for a while, but it seemed like a bad site -_-; It took them so long to order what I wanted. And here, the anime is often in stock and has been for a while. So I asked for a refund, but I don't want to make the same mistake twice. Is this a reliable site or should I look for business elsewhere? You answers are appreciated ^-~
This is the best site I have ever ordered from. Great service, fast shipping(even faster now if you live in the u.s.). This site rules.
Oh really? =D That's good. Yea, I live in the U.S. So I'll trust you know much more about various websites. -_-; I'm kind of new to ordering online.
You're just not going to find a more reliable site to order from on the internet... ordering in the US or Canada. JunkieJoe has even started to make drives over the border, to ship DVDs from inside the US to US customers... that way you get it quicker, and don't have to worry about customs delays or fees. Can't beat that.
this is a good site from what ive seen and the anime is good to
I've said this before, but I must reiterate, you do realize you're asking people who frequent the forums of this site? So that means we must be hanging around for a reason. It's kinda like going to a feast where they're serving steak or mutton and asking the guy holding the rack of lamb in his hand if he's a vegetarian. Or going into Amish country and asking them if they own an HDTV. I think the answer that you're going to receive from all of us should be pretty obvious.
best site hands down.
and when they update the store it will be even better but thats not going ot be for awhile.

-LE
Hm. I'm not sure about that. The people in animediscount forums were all a bunch of filthy complainers. All I ever heard was bad things about the site, yet they enjoyed the forums. It could've been the same case.
Filthy complainers? You do see them complain, don't you? The only difference here is over here, you'll only see praises. I doubt you would ever hear from anyone that the service/seller sucks.............. Rolleyes
Renzie Wrote:Hm. I'm not sure about that. The people in animediscount forums were all a bunch of filthy complainers. All I ever heard was bad things about the site, yet they enjoyed the forums. It could've been the same case.

True. There could be some complainers that hang around just to be a pain in the ass. I've seen that in a few other forums. But I think I've run all them away from here by now. Wink

(not that there really have been any since JJ does such a good job)
Well, I'm glad to hear that (: That makes me feel a lot more secure ordering from here. In animediscount, they have great bundles and packages, but their stuff is RARELY in stock and I met many people who had to wait more than 4 months.
Only place you will find cheaper prices is ebay. And there's only a couple sellers (same guy actually with 2 different accounts) that consistantly sell for cheap prices and he has a limited selection.
seriously, the customer service is great and the forums are great, not to metion the prices are the best. Cheap delivery too. Just try them out, and read the ordering faq on this website.
I think that the length of time many of the members have been here and ordering from JJ speaks volumes. I've ordered tons of anime from here and had great experiences every time. If you live in Canada the service is almost unbelievable... I've had an order in my hands less than 36 hours after ordering.

I think the biggest difference between this site and others is that only in stock material is listed in the store. JJ will order other stuff in from the review area but he doesn't list it in the store until it's actually in stock.
I frequent the forums because I like the people and the conversation not because the service JJ provides is great (which it is). I do think you should stick around, the prices are awesome, there are hundreds of reviews , I always get my orders in 4/5 days (and I live in Europe) and everything is always in perfect conditions.
Pages: 1 2