Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Site Usage Poll - Are you logged in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, just want to get some feedback on the site usage, basically want to find out if you guys are logged in to the main site, forum or both, especially when you do shopping at our store.
Imallways logged into the site, but sometimes get logged out of the forum.
always logged into both.
Another question, do you guys have valid email addresses attached to your accounts? and are those email addresses your paypal email addresses from which you have purchased before?
JunkieJoe Wrote:Another question, do you guys have valid email addresses attached to your accounts? and are those email addresses your paypal email addresses from which you have purchased before?

Mine should be since I've had the same email address for years.
JunkieJoe Wrote:Another question, do you guys have valid email addresses attached to your accounts? and are those email addresses your paypal email addresses from which you have purchased before?
Mine is valid, but I only use the site for information. I haven't ordered from here....yet. Big Grin
I think that almost half the anime I have gotten in the last 6 months has come from the main part of the site here. the rest has come from E-Bay and other sites that deal in anime. But the store here is one of only three places I will deal with for anime currently.
I'm logged into both. My computer usually saves it that way. Sometimes I will get logged out of the site, but I have never gotten logged off the forum. My e-mail is current and that's the one verified with paypal.

When I first started to use this site, I was confused about having to log in twice. I was really mad at one point because when I wanted to do my first review and I couldn't (I wasn't logged in the site, only in the forums) The error kept saying "You must be logged in blah blah blah" and I really thought I was.
I'm logged on both, but I know that I'm in the site logged because it says my nick under import-anime, and in the forums it says welcome Seijuro Hiko.
I'm usually logged into both. Lately i've only been using the forums now since i'm getting rid of hk's and buying R1's. I did give the site quite a bit of business this summer though... too much... lol. =P
Im always loged in to both all the time. and my email for the site is my pay pal email.

so now you have to be loged in to view the store ?
i was just talking to Schultz about this earlier but didnt ask him that.

-LE
right now im only logged into the forum but eventually i plan on getting logged into the store.
Well for some reason my account never stays logged into the forum. When ever I leave the site and come back later I have to log in again even though I keep clicking the little box. I used to stay logged in to the main site..but I just went "meh" and stopped doing it. And my e-mail is not my paypal one.
I usually only log in to the forum. I only log in the main site when I'm doing reviews or rating reviews.
As for email address, been using that since the first day I signed up.
I'm logged in to both until I purge all my cookies. Since you can't read the forum without logging in, I log in again to the forum, but may not log in to the site until I want to submit a review.
Pages: 1 2