Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Current Trade List- Benz370
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have very little to trade currently since I think most of you wouldn't like the DVD5 Mainland China Rips.

HK Sets:
Arc the Lad Perfect Collection (MAC) 3 DVD
Heavy Metal L-Gaim (MI) 6 DVD 2 Seperate Gatefolds
Ninja Scroll Perfect Collection (FX) 2 DVD

If your interested in the DVD5 Mainland China Rips ill list them here:
Record of Lodoss War (MI) Dubbed 3 DVDs
Overman King Gainer (??) Subbed 3 DVDs
Rahxephon (??) Subbed 4 DVD's
S.Cry.Ed. (MI) Subbed 3 DVD's

I also have some GBA, PS2, PS1, SNES, N64 Games for trade, if you want some, let me know what game you want and ill see if I have it.

I can take pictures of these DVD5 mainland china rips if you want , if your interested in them.
Also PM me if you have any questions. Also would like to trade mainly in Canada and North America, don't want to pay to much for shipping.

Wants:
FX Fushigi Yuugi Limited Edition Set
Other Stuff You Guys Can Offer

Succesful Trades With:
JunkieJoe
Ixtli277
r00ster
Hi, I would be interested in Arc The Lad MAC and Ninja Scroll FX. See anything on my list you might be interested in?

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, but no of those on your lists interest me.
Interested in Ninja Scroll. My trade list: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4730
I am interested in your Revolutionary Girl FX set. I know Ninja Scroll TV isn't enough, is there anything else you want?
No, Ninja Scroll's the only thing I wanted from your list. I want dubbed sets so if you have any of these you're willing to trade now or in the future, please let me know: Ramna, Yu Yu Hakuso, Witch Hunter Robin, Cowboy Beebop, Neon Genesis, Weiss Kruez
I do have Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop perfect collections (MAC) but I'm not too sure If I want to part with them yet.
hey do you have the street fighter game for GBA? I really want to own that one.
sorry, the only GBA games I have are:
Pokemon Sapphire
Z.O.E. The Fist of Mars
Fire Emblem
Legacy of Goku 2
Interested in Ninja Scroll Perfect Collection, how much do you want for it?