Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Pics of my Dog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool dog, I love dogs, and most animals.
-spike- Wrote:Cool dog, I love dogs, and most animals.

Thanks and same here actcually
nice, i'm actually looking for a dog now. i checked online, just to see what type of dog i should get and the one that came up was terriers. they do sound nice but i kinda want a chihuahua. hmmm......
Gemini Wrote:nice, i'm actually looking for a dog now. i checked online, just to see what type of dog i should get and the one that came up was terriers. they do sound nice but i kinda want a chihuahua. hmmm......

If you do get a dog, please get one from a pound or PAWS or something like that. There are too many stary animals already. Also, make sure they get spayed or nurtered. Actuall, all of the pets we own were strays, two cats and two dogs and I couldnt ask for a better pets.
He's soooo cute!! We want to get a dog, but it won't be for a while.
Awww, I love dogs. I like pic 3 and 5. Hehe, he looks like he wants to sleep.
LMAO my dogs a she

She always want's to sleep pretty much LMAO lazy hound dog
I agree with Spike, my dog is a mut from the pound, and she is the greatest dog I ever had.
I don't have a dog, but here are the few pets I currently have. I have a lot more animals, but these pets.

Pets Page
matt_doa Wrote:I don't have a dog, but here are the few pets I currently have. I have a lot more animals, but these pets.

Pets Page

Cool chickens!! One of my friends has a bunch of ducks, and they are so coo.