Import Anime Forums

Full Version: DB GT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I don't really care about it, but my friend in asking me over & over when they are goig to have a HK release.
If your friend really want it. Go on ebay and get the VCD version. Super5 sub is great.
That's what I would say. Kids...remember fansubs. They do exist and yes have much better translations than HK DVDs.
anything dragonball releated will take a while for an HK release because there are no region 2 DVDs so we will have to wait for rips of funimation releases or wait for a few more years for a region 2 release 8O 8O
Understood. I get wet, I get wet, I get wet, I get wet. (Andrew WK kick). :mrgreen:
He's planing on ordering when I do, & every time I ask him "so, what are you getting" he answer with something like "Do they have DB GT?" or "I woul get DBGT even if it's just subbed" everything I ask him & sometimes when I don't ask him he'll just say it. IT's DRIVING ME MAD! :twisted:
DBGT never had a home video/DVD/LD release so the only way to get it would be rips from TV sources, and it's probably be around 7 discs so the quality will be even more yucky, and then with the bad subs.... ?

Still, having a proffesional-looking DBGT release would be worth it (HK DVD's always look so nice)
I've seen DBGT and I thought it wasn't as good as Z but if the release does come out I will get it, and the fansub tapes I saw were alright just a little small!!! :evil:
After he one of the Metal Cooler movies he hasn't shut up about DB. As for me, I saw part of an ep. of GT from d/ling.
then download them all and burn them for him!!!! :evil:
I don't know where to get them from & I don't have a CD burner.
well then that kiboshes that idea!!! pay someone to dl and burn them!!!
All the people I know that have CD burners don't like me, or anime.
Batz Cage do you have DSL or Cable? i have all episodes of DBGT by Super5.com along with the GT Special if you need i can give to yea or what not..
heh heh heh, lol. I have a 65k connection, that doesn't even get up to much more than 13k if I'm lucky, but normaly it stays at 6k or so. It take months for me to d/l those ep.s
Pages: 1 2