Import Anime Forums

Full Version: "ADV Films: Get Your Anime On" Pt.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw this on another board...

http://img46.exs.cx/img46/3526/1096080020331.jpg

They actually removed it from their site. Unf'inbelivable!! XD
Call me ignorant, but I don't get it. :confused:
It's lost on me too... not really sure what the point is...
"They" refers to ???????????????????????????????? Unbelievable what??? :confused: :confused: :confused:
wow now thats stupid.
if your going to make fun of a company do it so people can understand it. cause if not there is no point.

-LE
Yeah..Im confused as well :confused:
I see they removed that stupid quote from the search engine? Why does that matter? :confused:
First of all, that was quite stupid. Second of all, who gives a damn if they use a stupid quote. Theres two possiblities with a quote like that. It's so lame no one pays attention to it, or it's so lame, all the stoned fans of anime and all the little rich kids with ignorant mothers will go out and buy. So leave ADV alone, don't go after one of the few decent dub companies...
Ya they were just making a big deal about their lame title being removed. They removed a lame title, what the hell is that person complaining about? And I agree, don't make fun of ADV. They're one of the only companies out there trying to give us good deals on anime. Most of the R1's I have are from them.