Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Naruto question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know where Naruto episodes 76+ can be picked up? Not on any of the major sites. =/
you should of just got the damn package like i did on ebay . cost 20$ for 1-98. and as i saw on ebay they sell alot of naruto sets from whole sets to single volumes so i bet you can get them on here.

im not sure where you can "pick up" and import dvds unless there is some special store that orders real R2 dvds. best bet is ebay.com.

-LE
Cidien Wrote:Anyone know where Naruto episodes 76+ can be picked up? Not on any of the major sites. =/

You could just download the torrents. Nautofan.com
If you must (don't have access to a cable modem and cd burner- all the things you need to get ahold of Naruto and a billion other anime..) just buy the dvd-rs of fansubs off of ebay. E-mail a particular seller and tell them which eps you need (in this case, EPs 76-102)

The fansubs are best, short of R1s. Near R1 quality subs usually, great video quality, and even karaoke for the ops and eds! Big Grin Not that... i would ever sing along with the romanji on op/eds of an anime series.. *cough*
Thanks guys. Have another question. Is Naruto still being made? Or is ep. 102 it? Can't seem to find an answer with a search.
Yeah, its still being made, but 102 was just released this wednesday on fansubs. Im guess it will still be subbed untill a company takes it.
that will be my company that will liscence it.
lol, i wish i could tis an awesome series.

-LE
Surprised they havn't started brining it over yet. I think Naruto has the potential to be the "next big thing" for anime in america. I just hope they do a good dub job with it. They're going to have a hard time getting VA's that sound as good as the japanese versions. Was very impressed with what I heard.
If you don't want to use torrents why not use DC++? I'm not sure about the public hubs, but on our college hub we have up to 102 Smile I love the Naruto series! I'm such a fanboy.
Cidien Wrote:Surprised they havn't started brining it over yet. I think Naruto has the potential to be the "next big thing" for anime in america. I just hope they do a good dub job with it. They're going to have a hard time getting VA's that sound as good as the japanese versions. Was very impressed with what I heard.

I just hope it doesnt turn into the next DBZ. When it comes out in America people will be like "have you seen naruto, its the best anime ever!" and id be like, yeah i saw the whole series like a year ago. Then there will be so many people that like it, it will lose its awsomeness. Sad
As long as they do a good dub job I don't care. I still think DBZ is awesome. 'Course I was one of those people you described. =P DBZ is pretty much what made me aware of anime. Nowadays CN has so much anime on it it's pretty hard not to be aware of it.
Cidien Wrote:As long as they do a good dub job I don't care. I still think DBZ is awesome. 'Course I was one of those people you described. =P DBZ is pretty much what made me aware of anime. Nowadays CN has so much anime on it it's pretty hard not to be aware of it.

I just dont like things when they are super popular, kinda like homestarrunner.com. I loved it when no one knew about it, now that everone knows about it, its just not the same.
Cidien Wrote:As long as they do a good dub job I don't care. I still think DBZ is awesome. 'Course I was one of those people you described. =P DBZ is pretty much what made me aware of anime. Nowadays CN has so much anime on it it's pretty hard not to be aware of it.

Yeah.. They shoulda left it on more often like every weekday...Rather than the crap they have now..

Also homestarrunner.com my computer teacher at WILCO last year showed me that site lol..

STRONG BAD RULES!
-spike- Wrote:I just dont like things when they are super popular, kinda like homestarrunner.com. I loved it when no one knew about it, now that everone knows about it, its just not the same.

Ya know I don't think i've been to homestarrrunner for almost a couple years now. I did kinda lose interest when it became popular lol.
Cidien Wrote:Ya know I don't think i've been to homestarrrunner for almost a couple years now. I did kinda lose interest when it became popular lol.

See, so you kinda know what im talknig about.
Pages: 1 2