Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Star Wars Trilogy DVD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yea he has a right to change it as much as he wants but if it aint broke don't fix it!
Does anyone know why he felt the need to change it? I mean the appearance of Anakin's ghost in the end. Personally, I don't think it's consistent anymore and I really don't like the change. Has there been any press releases about why he did that? I've taken a quick look around and I didn't see anything, just wondering if anyone knew the reason why.
Lucas said he wanted to capture a sense of innocense, before Anakin was corrupted by the dark side. I can understand where he is coming from, but damn Hayden gets on my nerves, even when he is just standing there, he is still a bad actor.
evilomar Wrote:Lucas said he wanted to capture a sense of innocense, before Anakin was corrupted by the dark side. I can understand where he is coming from, but damn Hayden gets on my nerves, even when he is just standing there, he is still a bad actor.
I agree completely! I didn't buy the second movie because of that. He's so whiney and annoying in the second movie that every time I see him I just wanna smack him!
ladysilverice Wrote:I agree completely! I didn't buy the second movie because of that. He's so whiney and annoying in the second movie that every time I see him I just wanna smack him!
exactly!!! i can't stand him, and i thought it was just me, but my mom can't either and you two as well. that bastard.
Pages: 1 2 3