Import Anime Forums

Full Version: the 3 old people in Love Hina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just watching Love Hina again (on WinampTV), and remembered the three old people that always say such confusing/thought provoking statements. It caused me to wonder if they were quotes from Confucius or something. Anyone know?
actually i never really understand what those guy mean either and their purpose.
What didn't you understand? I thought most of what they said was fairly straightforward. They were just making obvious observations about peoples feelings most of the time.
Cidien Wrote:What didn't you understand? I thought most of what they said was fairly straightforward. They were just making obvious observations about peoples feelings most of the time.

Yeah me too, in some point they were like everyone's concience
yeap in the beginning i was like what the hell but later on its fairly obvious
I couldn't remember everything they said, and it seemed like confucius sayings to me at first. Then i went and saw more, and realized it's what Cidien said^
Yeh they might be saying what people think but the fact they are saying it at all is weird lol. I think there was an ask john on them a while ago over at animenation...
gohan32 Wrote:I was just watching Love Hina again (on WinampTV), and remembered the three old people that always say such confusing/thought provoking statements. It caused me to wonder if they were quotes from Confucius or something. Anyone know?

I'm studying confucius at University at the moment, but I don't remember any actual sayings of those 3 old men, but if you can just give me one or two things they said, I could tell you if it's from Confucius or not.