Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Inuyasha movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, does anyone know if and when Inuyasha the Movie is going to be released on dvd.

Thanks.
Not a clue. Though there is a VCD version on ebay. Extremely cheap. Check it out. ^_^
wow.... i didn't even know the movie was out yet......

but i'm sure we'll see a DVD of it sometime soon.......... too bad i've never even seen the series (knowing me i'll get the movie BEFORE watching the series... i do it all the time :p )
Animeniacs says that the Inu Yasha movie should be out soon :lol: can't wait 8O 8O 8O
I've only read the first graphic novel (I love Rumiko Takahashi's manga) and seen the first episode on HK. Not bad.
I have read the first 15 books and watched the first 9 episodes and cant wait to see more. I am a huge Takahashi Rumiko fan as well. (an interesting note the Inu Yasha manga was the first manga to be simaltenously published here as in Japan just thought that everyone would be better people with that knowledge) 8O 8O 8O
A fansub group just released a DVD rip, so I'd guess that theres a DVD out now.
It's liscensed now. So it's really illegal.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I have read the first 15 books and watched the first 9 episodes and cant wait to see more. I am a huge Takahashi Rumiko fan as well. (an interesting note the Inu Yasha manga was the first manga to be simaltenously published here as in Japan just thought that everyone would be better people with that knowledge) 8O 8O 8O

Then check out Maison Ikkoku if you haven't. You'll really like it. Seriously.