Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fav Episodes #7 FLCL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the most part I have shyed away from OVA's in my weekly post I do because of the shortness of them one and most of them really dont make such a impact positively and negatively as FLCL has. I have found their is not really much of a grey area like or dislike with FLCL eather you do and prize the fact you have a copy in your collectin of the series or you just could never follow it no matter how many times you saw some of the episodes. I personally love the series. Which brings me to this weeks chour, picking just one episode and call it my fav of the series. The 2 manga crossovers are messed up and the South Park spoof was one of the funniest gags in the whole series, But episode 5 where the big hand appears. When Haruko pulling the tiny sling shot out of Amarao's head making his eyebrows fall off. What do you guys think this one was a hard one to pick this week for me because with the exception of maybe episode 4 the entire series is good from star to finish.
Episode #3
hands down the best alot of funny parts and alot of melissa charles talking. she is a great VA. also i find this the best because of the great animation and jokes. just an all round great episode.

-LE
I think the best episode was that one where they are shooting each other. I can't remember the number, because I am foolish. My gut tells me to say episode 5, and I trust my gut. That episode was just too funny for some reason.
My fav was the one with all the shooting specially when the dad dresses up like Lupin and like a Nazi
epsode 1 was pretty funny, especially the comic book scene at the diner table, the grandfather was simply hilarious. Actually the series from start to finish was exceptionally funny, it's the reason why i picked up abanobashi magic shopping arcade. which is just as funny, if not more. the paradies and cultural reference are constantly occuring.