Import Anime Forums

Full Version: All gone...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ouch that really really is terrible! I lent my friend 200$ a few months ago and he has run off. 10 years of friendship down the drain.

Your story is bad. I hope you keep us updated about insurance. they better payup!
Maybe he hasnt run off but has been taken away cos of his debts. ( of $217 ,12 euros and 7 pence)
Just a thought
That really sucks, I hope they catch the fuckers who broke in your house and they get the shit kick out of them.

And hope everything goes well with the insurance companies, squeeze every penny you can from them.

BTW, it's cool that Flutie played in Canada for so long, he's like a legend here, if he would have played the US his whole career he could have becomed a very good QB but would never achieve the popularity and success he had here.
goflutie, that is really horrible Sad i have never worried once about being robbed.. even though i live in a really crappy ghetto neighborhood, everyone here is so poor they will have 15 locks and ugly window bars just so that nobody can get at their stuff. the scariest part is knowing someone invaded your home. i hope things get better soon.
i feel your pain goflutie, about a year ago i had a $400 cd/car stereo system and about $1000 worth of cd's stolen out of my car. the one night i forget to bring in my face plate and cd's, i loose it all(bastards). and thats not the end of it, they also vandalized my car doing about $2000 worth of damage to it. breaking out windows, breaking both handals, tearing out the locks, scratching the paint. They really had a tough time getting into it.
my insurance only covered the car, not what was in it, a little loop hole they had in the coverage(bastards). so i droped them. i hate insurance companies
Just saw this for the first time now. Really hope everything goes well for you. Do you still have the items from our trade or did this happen after you got them? Remember that the bastards took your gundam movie collection as well though. That's an extra $60. =P

Also, i'm curious. Will you get any money for the HK's they took or are you just leaving that part out? Can you pretend like they were R1's?
Pages: 1 2 3