Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Burnout 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone played Burnout 3 yet. I have Burnout 2 and it has to be the best racing game I have ever played. I want 3 sooooo bad but I dont have any money and I watched some gameplay scence from it and it looks freaking awsome. I love all the destruction!!!
my friends have it and they say its really awesome
i have loved every min of it that i have played.. they changed quite a bit with how the boost meter works and such.. now you main goal is to make your enemys crash which really causes your boost bar to fill plus gives you more total boost.
That sounds cool, but I wish they hadnt changed the burnout system. It was fine the way it was in #2. Now I really want it!!!!
-spike- Wrote:That sounds cool, but I wish they hadnt changed the burnout system. It was fine the way it was in #2. Now I really want it!!!!
Actually thats what i thought but its much better now.. No you don't have to Fill it completely to use it.. Also if you "let off boost" you can still use it again you don't have to wait till it gets full.. And when you wreck an opponient your boost bar doubles.. then its 3 times normal up till its 4 times the normal length.. But if you crash then you get 1 chunk knocked off your boost bar. but you can't get lower then 1 segment.. Its really cool system.. whne you get the spare money i would pick it up...
LOL, spare money, good one. I have no money too speak of right now. I have to help pay for food and stuff for college. Once I get out of college I will definitly pick it up, or hopefully get it for xmas or a b-day. Your right though, it sounds like the system is better. COOL!!!