Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Vampire Hunter D Burning Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The first movie is so boring it puts me to sleep. I have slept through it every time I have watched it including the first time I watched it. I had to play it 3 or 4 times to get the whole thing. I once watched it, fell asleep, rewound to where I last remembered and fell asleep a few minutes later and rewound again...repeat until movie was completely watched in one sitting. I really like Bloodlust though. It is really good, especially for a vampire movie. That first movie fits into the "90% of all anime is garbage" category for me.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Actually it is cel based animation i think as there are many cels for sale. But i agree that the animation of Bloodlust is very sexy while the original is obviously very aged.

Bloodlust for me... it's just so sexy. Big Grin
Actually those cells could be created after it was produced.. I know alot of places sell cell copies.. which arn't the real cells etc..
The times speak for themselves. There is almost a decade between them how can they be compared. They are both good for their times. Why compare?
geo85 my words exactly. i love yoshitaka amano's artwork of D, i have a wallscroll of one of his paintings of D
Schultz Wrote:Actually those cells could be created after it was produced.. I know alot of places sell cell copies.. which arn't the real cells etc..
Of course but reproduction cels are labelled as such and tend not to command immense prices. Nor do they bother to make shitty ones or less desirable ones. You can also take a collection and match it up to the anime... once you see loads of duplicates of start and end sequences you can start getting suspicious.
since we are on the topic i've heard about bloodlust done in other languages like german french and spanish does anyone know where i can get the bloodlust with these dubbings or is bloodlust with just subs of these languages and still sticking with the original english please let me know about any info i'm quite curious
I found a german dub on http://www.amazon.de. I don't speak french or spanish but I'm sure if you look at some big anime stores in those countries and you understand those languages you'll find them since they dub practically anything, live action or anime.
Pages: 1 2