Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What do you all think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to be placing an order in a 2 or 3 days and I always love taking a chance and ording something I know little to nothing about with the usual goodies I get that I know I have a few series names that interest me some from what I can read of them. want to see which if any of these is worth the effort to get.

Argento Soma perfect collection
Twelve Kingdoms
Iria Perfect Collection
Kurogane Communication perfect collection
sCRYed perfect collection
I absolutely adore Kurogane Communication but I must warn you it's kind of slow paced at times. It focuses a lot more on the story than on the action.
All of them are good.
I love Twelve Kingdoms. Don't miss this series.
Argentosoma is of dark genre, if you don't like dark genre, skip it. O/w it's good.
Iria, IMHO, is decent, in terms of storyline.
Scryed, pretty good action throughout.
Kurogane, very enjoyable. Nice ending too.
NB: If you want to get Kurogane on HK, why don't you just get it on R1? 3 dvds too and think you could get it for less than $20 for all 3 on Ebay.
I think I'll wait for the perfect collections of Twelve Kingdoms before making my purchase. That is one series that I would really want perfect subs for, so I'd know exactly what is going on.

I myself would purchase R1s offline, except most of decent sites suggested on this forum are american, so they end up being either more expensive or the same expensive after conversion and customs charges.
some great titles in there i have heard of all of them and seen at least one episode.

id get :

sCRYed perfect collection
Kurogane Communication perfect collection
Argento Soma perfect collection

sunrise did argento some it looks like gundam seed. the character design that is no noses. its a slow but good anime. Scryed is also a sunrise title they did an awesome job on it and it is a must have ! and kurogane is funny i saw the first R1 vol. of it.

those would be my recomendations.

-LE
I will probably bunch one or two of them in with the 2 titles I am dead set on getting already Blue Gender perfect collection and the Witch Hunter Robin perfect collection. I am going to wait until Tuesday to order so I have a few days to bounce idea's around. On a side note the last series I ordered that I knew little to nothing about was "Photon The Idiot Adventure" this series was well worth taking a chance on it is very weird and funny
i really enjoyed argento soma. it has a good plot twist and is a very interesting big robot/alien invasion type anime.
Argento Soma is pretty good.
s-CRY-ed is one of the best animes i've seen. I absolutely love the characters/world/plot/action. It's very well done. Cougar is awesome. =P
Well after hunting around the web reading reviews looking at screen shots ect the Title I picked as taking a chance is the Iria Perfect Collection I went againt even what I thought I was going to get and ordered Porco Rosso which I have heard good things about but havent seen. Big O season one and two perfect collection as the title I have seen but want to add to my colection and Chobits Perfect collection which I have been wanting to pick up for some time. I see that Full Metal Alchemist is on another site that has the first 47 episodes of the show I am temped right now.
Iria is ok. Not great but decent.
Cidien Wrote:s-CRY-ed is one of the best animes i've seen. I absolutely love the characters/world/plot/action. It's very well done. Cougar is awesome. =P

Totally agree. You'll definetly enjoy scryed if you like action series. Its is full of it.