Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Gamecube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already own a PS2 and I was thinking of getting a Gamecube. My previous Cube broke so I don't know. What do you guys think?
Get a new one, its worth it. I want one so bad but I dont have the money.
Yup i would second that.. I can't wait for next Metriod Prime to come out..
Get one, but I heard a rumor prices might drop to $79.95 after the holidays. Actually you get Metroid Prime with it now.
I wouldn't, since there aren't enough GC games I'm interested in. If you like the games on the Cube, then by all means.
I'd suggest you get one. Games like Resident Evil, Skies Of Arcadia, Metal Gear Solid, Metroid Prime, and the new Zelda coming out (which has him as an adult instead of some cartoon), make the Gamecube a very good system to own. But as the previous users have said, it depends on which games you prefer.
I would definately say if you are into games like Grand Theft Auto or some of the more hard core RPG's that are made for PS2 don't get a GC. I sold my GC recently because of the lack of non kiddie games for the system Resident Evil and Streets of LA are are very rare examples of titles made more for adults on the GC. But hey if you are a happy sun shinny Mario fan go for it
Its weird because out of any of the systems i have bought the most games on the GameCube i guess i am a kiddie and like those style of games more. I don't know to me they are just more entertaining.. because Grand Theft Auto X gets old after about 15 mins. and all those other knock off games of it are all the same.. And there are very rare first person shooters that i like.. hence i am not into Halo or any of the Tom Clancy games etc.. so its basically what you perfer and like for games if you should get it or not.. because i know i am looking forward to Paper Mario and Metriod Prime: Echos.
Between you and me, I hate Grand Theft Auto games. I own a PS2 for all the Japanese games available for it, both good and bad. No other console has so much Japanese software support, from both large and small developers.