Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Crayon Shin-Chan...or...Tenchi Muyo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dunno if this is the right place to post this, and this is my first post, btw (so hi!) but um...
Has anyone seen the Crayon Shin-chan dvd by AC-MAC? I really wanna know how good the quality for it is...Or Tenchi Muyo, the import dvd for the 3rd OAV. This is my first time ever ordering hk import anime so that's why I really wanna know. Thanks fo any help. Big Grin
have you tried looking at the reviews of them?
yup...havent founda any. You could direct me to some if you know of any =.
http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=2745

here's the link but there's no review. for what I've seen of the dvd, the video is good. subs are just ok (no fansubs). if you are a fan, it's a must buy
well i have the whole tenchi saga thingy set so if thats what your talking about i think the quality is great.
hm. I meant ... Lemme get a link... ok here I already ordered it tho :p
Is that a black pearl drink i spy? Big Grin
It's called bubble tea. It originated in Taiwan, but has spread among asian countries. It comes in tons of flavors, and most people who try it love it. I can get one pretty much anywhere here.
does it have boba?
No, the 'bubbles' are actually balls of tapioca, similar to the kind found in tapioca pudding though much larger. Sometimes people don't like the tapioca, and substitute it with cubes of coconut jelly (fruit jelly) or egg pudding.
Yeah, that's boba! Well it's bubble tea. But it's Boba brand. I am addicted to the stuff!
Where I am, there's no 'brand', persay. Each shop makes their own, fresh to order. Much better than anything you can get in supermarkets.
You can get it in super markets? I dont think you can, because the tapioca wouldnt stay fresh...they're all made to order, I'm pretty sure.
Canned versions have been out in asia for years. You can also buy them dried and make them yourself but i wouldn't reccomend it. Just buying them ready made from a shop is much easier.
i havent seen Tenchi Muyo! i want to but im not sure if its good all i see in reviews is the quality of the set i want to know if the story is good or if its not how the series is as a comedy.

-LE
Pages: 1 2