Import Anime Forums

Full Version: what are those thing under the disc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On some of the DVD that I have, there seem to be a little white glue piece or whatever it is underneath the disc. What is it and why is it there?
its not clue... its burnt out serial numbers... AV does that with their DVDs.... they burn them out with soldering iron... probably they dont want their dvds tranced to their pressing machine or something
If you mean the thing close to the circle of the DVD, your question should be "What was there?" If that is what you are talking about, something was removed that protects everyone involved... I hope that is good enough for ya...

*EDIT: JunkieJoe, you beat me by 1 minute!!!*
What about those white stickers, you know they are part plastic? What's their story.
8O :? 8O :? 8O :? I'm lost (what else is new?)
I saw that on my Strawberry Eggs DVD's and just thought it was a mistake.

Why are they trying to protect themselves ? I think they've already kinda thrown caution to the wind.....
They're on all my HK disc, but on one of my Trigun disc they got a little carryed away, lucky it didn't get on the important part of the disc.
Strawberry Eggs has a copyright statement. I found that to be hilarious.