Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mei and the Kittenbus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I WANT TO SEE IT!

Apparantly, Miyazaki has produced three short movies for his museum including one short of Mei with a baby catbus. Has anyone heard of any sort of release for this short film at all in any country in any format other than flying to Japan to go to the museum?
looks coool i looked it up and got this info:

Title = Mei to Konekobasu (alt. title)Mei and the Kitten Bus)

was done in 2003.
http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/museum/index.html
has some media content on the musem.

and here is the bad news:
"This film is shown only at the Ghibli Museum in Mitaka, which is just outside of Tokyo.

This short film serves as an unofficial sequel to My Neighbor Totoro."

Sorry Zagatto.

-LE
OMG kill that evil kitten before it grows out of control!!!
Yeah... I know about "official" showings.
We're here on Import-Anime though. I figure that someone around here might have seen something a little less official that they could point me towards.

I notice that Disney is releasing Totoro here in North America later this year. It would be super cool if they include Mei and the Kitten Bus as an extra.
Zagatto Wrote:Yeah... I know about "official" showings.
We're here on Import-Anime though. I figure that someone around here might have seen something a little less official that they could point me towards.

I notice that Disney is releasing Totoro here in North America later this year. It would be super cool if they include Mei and the Kitten Bus as an extra.

That would be very suprising and very cool if they did. But i'm sure they would probably reserve it for a future ultimate super edition if it sold really well.

Whoever goes there next needs to take a camcorder! Cool