Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone have trouble sometimes getting the plastic covers over the DVD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those little plastic covers that they ship with the DVD's here, I don't know what they are called.

Anyways some of them give me alot of trouble, like my Berserk and Cowboy Bebop ones, I fear I might damage them someday putting them back on :-S.
Are you talking about the plastic slipcases that hold the boxed sets closed?
I've never had any problems with them... FXs are especially nice to take off and put back on. I like that they keep the box art from harm.
Yeah, those.
My cowboy bebop set is slightly larger than most sets and didn't come with a slipcase. However, I put one on anyways. It's a little hard to put them on sometimes but it's not a big deal.
I agree with zagatto, the fx ones are easy to get on and off but i just dont like the frosted kinda look. I have problems with my MI gundam set.
i do some times, but only when the corners of the cover get bent during shipment.
i find it hard sometimes, because some sets are bigger then the plastic slip cover.
but not alot of the titles i own are like this one though i just got is a big problem. geneshaft. that is a hard to put on slipcase.

-LE
For those FX sets, it seems like one opening is a bit wider than the other so if it seems like the set's not fitting, I just try the other side. And then I have no problems with it.