Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Is the FX perfect Banner of Stars set fixed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I just remembered my friend got a set of this like 3 weeks ago and I am going to check it *shortly* to see if the error still exists. I'll post when I get my results...
Ok, well, I just checked my friend's copy that he got during the first week of december, and it still had the repeated stuff on episode 12. but, it is possible that this reviewer had a *newer* set...
Geez, this is taking a while. I just wanna buy the replacement disks since my set is so crappy. Thanks for checking it out rarnom and giving us an update.
Is it fixed yet? I got the set last month from another HK store who's name is filtered (Import-anime didn't have it at the time ^^ ) and my disc 2 is screwed up (episode 8 had the epilogue to episode 13, episode 10 is cut in half, and I haven't tried watching the rest of the disc yet but I suspect there are problems at least with episode 13 too).

I want to get a replacement disc somehow, but if it's not fixed yet I might as well not even bother trying right now.
Junpei Wrote:Is it fixed yet? I got the set last month from another HK store who's name is filtered (Import-anime didn't have it at the time ^^ ) and my disc 2 is screwed up (episode 8 had the epilogue to episode 13, episode 10 is cut in half, and I haven't tried watching the rest of the disc yet but I suspect there are problems at least with episode 13 too).

I want to get a replacement disc somehow, but if it's not fixed yet I might as well not even bother trying right now.

Anyone tried emailing the Stores ? maybe they know something ?
Pages: 1 2